Avellana Innovation’s project management team have been successfully leading large, complex process improvement, IT, and innovation projects in both regulated and non-regulated industries for decades.
They have been part of the evolution of best practice from traditional waterfall project management, to ownership based visual commitment, to judicious application of Agile/Scrum methodologies and the best of Lean Visual Management and Accelerated Learning approaches.
Avellana Innovation have the experience and the people to help you apply the right lean techniques to accelerate the success of your project, and to enable your people to continually contribute their best.
- Driven by “actively accepted” ownership and active commitment as opposed to “assignment”.
- Enabled by simple visual representations of that ownership and commitment.
- Visually layered so that visibility of achievements and issues flows seamlessly into the line of sight of everyone who needs to know.
- Based on aligning that for which people are responsible, with where they have the capacity and skills to be able to respond and contribute most value.
- Supported by the right tools and methods for your project, including knowing when the flavour of the month is not the flavour that you need.