Privacy and Collection of Personal Data
Generally, you can visit Avellana Visual Consulting webpages without providing any Personal Data about yourself. However, in order to access some parts of our websites, such as to download certain documents, or in connection with another specific purpose such as a contact request, we may need to collect Personal Data from you. Providing Personal Data to us in these events is voluntary. If you do not provide Personal Data to us, then you may not be able to benefit from the functionality or material offered, such as communication, downloading of documents, receiving a call from a consultant, or recruitment. The purposes for which your Personal Data is collected are described below, along with a brief description of how your Personal Data will be handled in each case:
- Communicating with you. We will follow up on comments, requests for a consultant to call you, and other requests that you submit to us through our website, such as online queries, business related inquiries, or other questions. This may include using your Personal Data to call you back by telephone or communicating with you via email. Such data will be kept confidential and will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- Direct marketing and promotion. Direct marketing and/or promotional efforts by or on behalf of Avellana Visual Consulting may include providing you with specific information that you have requested online or otherwise, providing more general information about other Avellana Visual Consulting offerings, or providing you with updates regarding the services we offer.
- Recruitment. If you submit a CV or job application online, we will use your Personal Data for recruitment-related purposes, which may include contacting you via email, telephone or post. Except where you request otherwise, Avellana Visual Consulting may keep your Personal Data on file for an appropriate time in order to consider you for other employment opportunities with Avellana Visual Consulting which may arise in the future.
- Discussion forums / blogs. If you choose to participate in forums or comment on blogs, in some cases, you may be required to register certain details, such as your name and email address. You should also be aware that your comments may be made broadly available to others and may be publicly available on our web pages, depending on which particular discussion forum or blog you are accessing.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys. We may also use your Personal Data in order to offer you the opportunity to give us customer satisfaction feedback.
When providing Personal Data on this website, you acknowledge that you have the necessary authorization and consent to disclose Personal Data to be used by Avellana Visual Consulting as described in this Policy.